- Author: Rami Valta <rami dot valta at pp dot inet dot fi>
- Download: Aquarius.tar.gz
Aquarius for sawfish is an attempt to bring some of that Mac OS X look and feel to sawfish.
Changed since the initial release:
- Minimize/maximize buttons used to move left/right a pixel or two between focused/unfocused states. This was because the yellow minimize button was a one pixel too thin, and the maximize button in turn was too wide. This is now fixed. Wonder why no one ever pointed that out.
- Inactive title bar is no longer blue, but white with lower contrast than the active one.
- The resize tab is now a bit closer to the real thing.
- Overall touch-up on the graphics.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.